Wednesday 11 February 2009

My Very First Blog

With the help of my buddy saxostamper1 I have created a blog, so Hi to everyone. The plan being I can post my new found hobby pictures on here for my card making girly friends to see. I have only just started card making and now I'm totally hooked. I really like looking at everyone else's work and as me and the girls are doing the two peas in a bucket monthly card making course I thought I should get signed up so I can show lesson number 2 myself rather than asking Karen to put it on her blog. My first picture is of Karen's birthday card that I made. You can find it on her blog but thought I would show it on mine too.


1 comment:

  1. I loved my card Rachel, there is something special about receiving a home made card.

    K x

    ReplyDelete